T-Systems Internship / Trainee Programme
T-Systems Malaysia, drawing on a global infrastructure of data centers and networks, operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations and public sector institutions. We are pursuing the mission to shape the future of a connected business world and society by creating added value for customers, employees and investors through innovative ICT solutions. With offices in over 20 countries and global delivery capability, T-Systems provides support to companies in all industries. Some 47,800 employees combine industry expertise with ICT innovations to add significant value to its customers' core business all over the world.
We provide an excellent learning environment for IT /Engineering Interns. Come & join our Internship/Trainee programme and become a part of the T-Citizen Family.
T-INTERNS WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Cutting edge IT infrastructure technology
- Real world knowledge of working with clients and managing accounts
- Hands on operations strategizing and planning
- Participation in regular business meetings
- To assist in daily IT related matters that encompasses IT reporting, process flows, technical flow charts, etc.
- To assist in contacts with other technical managers, specialists, team leaders in their IT action plans and implementations.
- Able to carry our job functions in planning/organization/roll-out/follow-up on assigned tasks and responsibilities by immediate manager.
- Able to stay abreast of current/upcoming IT technologies.
- Able to work in a team to develop and carry out the implementation of IT projects.
T-Systems Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Candidate must possess minimum Bachelor's Degree in relevant studies.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Fast learner and a good team player.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable and understanding of the right tactics to combine these with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals globally and within the organization.
T-Systems Malaysia was founded in 2008 with some 400 employees. Today, we are one of the leading ICT companies in the region with more than 1,100 employees. We offer best-in-class services and solutions to our customers around the globe. We were named the Leader in cloud service 6 consecutive times by Gartner Magic Quadrant. We also ranked among the top 10% of all ICT service providers for the 3rd consecutive year in terms of customers' satisfaction based on the Tri*M index. We are growing rapidly in the market and therefore, looking for the right talents to join and grow together with us.