KUKA – Kundenkarte / Postcard / IT-System CMS (Card Management System)
With the product Postcard the Deutsche Post AG stands the business customer a store card and means of payment availably that supports him in the daily business handling with the Deutsche Post securely and efficiently. The Postcards are at the same time means of payment and proof of identity. As uncash means of payment they contribute to the reduction of the cash supplies in the company. The sales which are made with the Postcards are deducted by debit from the bank account day-exactly. The Postcards are in addition protected against misuse with a daily card limit.
The existing IT system CMS (Card Management system) has the task of around the product Postcard securely and efficiently supporting all professional processes. In order on the one hand to reduce license costs and on the other hand to reduce development and maintenance effort in a perspective way, a technological reworking of the IT system CMS is necessary.
- Knowledge transfer from current dev company;
- Migration of Oracle Java to OpenJava in agreement with the German team;
- Migration of Weblogic to the Tomcat in agreement with the German team;
- Working together with German Architect and Project Manager in waterfall-model with technical milestones;
- Implementation and execution of Junit-testcases.
- English upper-intermediate (mandatory), German (mandatory);
- Skills in GUI development (STRUTS – optional);
- Programming language knowledge in JAVA;
- Technical knowledge about WebLogic and Tomcat;
- Experience in JEE programming a Web-Application (EJB, AOP, JSP, XML / XSLT, Servlets, Spring, Annotation, Authentication, Transaction, Persistence, …);
- SQL basics, Hibernate;
- Teamwork ability.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.