Established businesses around the world and across a range of sectors are striving to emulate the speed, dynamism, and customer centricity of digital players. To save the market leading position Magyar Telekom wants to get in the game and starts to spread the agile mindset within the organization.
For generalizing agile thinking in the company we’re looking for experts who are experienced in agile methodologies and agile coaching. As an agile coach, you will be the guardian of agile mindset and processes. You will be responsible for instilling agile mindset and methodology through coaching, improving squad processes and keeping up continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support the preparation of QBR process
- Take part in quarterly planning, organize and facilitate big-room planning
- Train squad members on agile principles
- Set up and facilitate the scrum and agile ceremonies on squad & tribe level
- Mentoring tribe members (TL, PO, CL, SM)
- Support and develop management (1-1 coaching, team coaching)
- Train junior ACs, mentor them and take part in the development of the training method
- Work on continuous development and improvement of methods (together with other Agile Coaches) and incorporate them into day-to-day work of the Squads
- Facilitate development of procedures for sharing knowledge and expertise within the tribe
- Identify issues and successes of Squads. Help assess Squad members and formulate improvement opportunities for the squads, hold 1:1 conversations with Squad members
Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE:
- Excellent communication skills to teach and convey messages in a professional form
- Proven skills in coaching people in the areas of development
- Experience in agile methodology
- Can-do attitude, result driven and openness to learn
- Openness to new ideas and desire to develop them together
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Scrum master
- Relevant experience as Agile Coach
- Demonstrated experience at implementing different scaled Agile methodologies
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.