As Senior Project Manager Agile Case Management HR (IT Factory Head) you realize and take responsibility for steering multiple development teams during the groupwide HR IT rollout of the new Case Management System at Deutsche Telekom. You will be responsible to ensure the agility and delivery of all the HR products with several development teams on a new IT platform (PEGA) within an integrated service center architecture (Document Management, Digital Signature, HCM Integration etc.).
In detail you take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Manage and account for the entire project lifecycle of HR Products to be delivered on the new IT landscape, whilst promoting continuous improvement of project methodology
- Manage and steer all factory teams (>3) with different release procedures and cycles in parallel to ensure customer demands are delivered in time, quality and budget
- Act as contact person for the Program Manager, as well as for experts on internal customer and IT side in a complex environment with diverging level of maturity and organizational settings
- Collaborate with internal functions, as well as with external companies and service providers to enhance the factory’s overall efficiency and effectiveness (including onsite, nearshore and offshore set-up)
- Align necessary factory resources, identifying resource gaps and working with the Program Management to fill those gaps
- Monitor, track and communicate the factory’s progress in a structured and timely manner to the Program Management
- Risk Management and Controlling: mitigate against risks/issues which may impact project time-lines, taking necessary actions to avoid delays
Deutsche Telekom IT GmbH
You hold a university master’s degree, ideally in economics, computer science or business informatics and have several years of experience in project management and delivery. You are a senior professional, coming from a wide-ranged consulting background, having successfully managed and delivered a variety of different projects, clients and teams.
Furthermore, you offer the following skills and knowledge:
- 10+ years proven track record between project management and/or delivery
- Long history in helping organizations to manage change, solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve efficiency, as well as business performance, across a variety of areas including management, strategy, IT, finance and HR
- Knowledge on different project methodologies (waterfall, agile/Scrum, hybrid approaches, etc.)
- Extensive experience with managing and steering projects and project team members towards delivery
- Strong ability to adapt to different environments, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines, mitigate risks and follow up on issues
- Strong problem-solving, communication and relationship building skills, capacity to influence, argument and motivate, resilience and excellent presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
You’re passionate about IT? You are a lateral thinker, creative, innovative and you feel challenged to open up digital growth areas? International cooperation in the development of custom-fit IT-Solutions for the Deutsche Telekom Group awakes your interest? Than let us drive the digitalization of Magenta-IT forward together to best customer satisfaction and push the technological transformation in the direction of All IP, Cloud, Over the top Services, NG OSS and eCompany. Our maxim is: Technology leadership and innovative IT-Services from a single source. It’s also yours, isn’t it? So, let’s get started!