ImageMaster is Enterprise Content Management solution that covers the entire functional spectrum of document management and is integrated with SAP, SharePoint, Exchange.
There are more than 100 customers including Airbus, Daimler, Henkel, DHL, Shell and many others, more than 120Tb of stored documents.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in development, component and system test, documentation writing.
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Web Services.
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
Development and test automation in the field of following ImageMaster products:
- ImageMaster SharePoint Connector (Main topic at the beginning);
- ImageMaster Service for Fileshare Archiving;
- ImageMaster Metric Gateway for Prometheus / Grafana.
Collaboration with German and Russian colleagues within SCRUM team.
- Java SE (ideal with experience in multithreading);
- Java EE (EJB, SOAP, REST, JSF);
- English at least Intermediate;
- Good communication skills.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate transfer to the office from/to Sportivnaya metro stations;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth;
- English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.