Project consists of two parts:
1. The SharePoint AppFramework - product that simplifies development of SharePoint based applications;
2. IT-Workflow project - replacing of a legacy TelIT application platform with new AppFramework. There are three concrete applications that should be migrated.
Language: English and German
1. Development, extension and maintanence of the AppFramework as a product;
2. Development and integration of three different TelIt workflow projects based on AppFramework;
3. Communication and collaboration within international Scrum team.
- SharePoint >= 2013;
- Visual Studio;
- HTML / CSS;
- XML / XSL.
• SharePoint Development:
- SharePoint >= 2013 application development 2+ years;
- Use of async paradigms (callbacks / promises);
- Use of REST services;
Nice to have:
- Windows Tech: SharePoint, SQL;
- AD, windows authentication schemes.
- Experience in server-side development (SharePoint prefered);
- Experience in persistence with SQL;
- Experience in developing REST web services;
- Experience in developing Windows Services.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.