Master/University degree in economics or other related fields
Professional knowledge, skills, know-kow in the field & experience in the field
- Experience in field of activity:min 5 years
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Good problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities
- Multinational experience: Yes
- Deep knowledge on structuring/delivering Business Cases on Telekom Operator services, including preparation of CAPEX/OPEX cost structures, preparing project cost structures, service contract handling and assisting in delivering cross-charging information
English language - fluent
- coordination skills
- good skills in planning, organizing, coordination and monitoring
Interpersonal, communication skills
- good communication skills
- good organizational skills
- interpersonal skills with the ability to build up relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- ability to work remotely with teams
- excellent team player
- main interfaces for the position: internal PanNet employees, other Pan-Net companies, DT, NatCo Finance departments
Other soft skills, competences
- Self-motivation with high commercial awareness and initiative
- Problem solving skills in complex and developing environment
- Ability and willingness to learn the Pan-Net products and business model
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Oulook) – advanced
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.