The main goal of the the project is preparing training data for supervised learning algorithms for autonomous driving. Data is collected by several types of car sensors (video cameras, lidars, etc.) during test driving sessions. The application provides Web-UI based interface for visualizing synchronized sensors data with ability to create labels of world objects like other cars, traffic lights, lanes, etc.
Project is being developed very rapidly in an agile mode.
The main responsibility of developer would be:
- implementation of new front-end features according to the user stories.
Other activities would be:
- implementation of the back-end (JEE) tasks and participation on the BigData parts of the project.
• Angular 6;
• Computer graphics, ThreeJS, WebGL;
• HTML5 Media API;
• JEE 7;
• Postgres DB over JPA.
• Spoken English.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.