Focus: Customer Experience Management
For our industry leading innovation area, we are looking for an experienced and ambitions Senior Customer Experience Management (m/f/d)
The focus is on innovation projects within the Board of Management's Technology & Innovation division. The ideal candidate is passionate about customer experience, strong in methodology and communication and excited about the possibility to drive customer centricity within a multinational company.
- Establishing deep partnerships with key internal stakeholders across the business and creates cross functional processes that enable a consistent and connected experience for customers.
- Identification of critical business opportunities (both short and long term) that enable transformational change across the enterprise.
- Influences key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Designs, staffs and directs work to drive enterprise CX capabilities and produce customer value by planning, setting objectives and priorities; establishing goals; assigning work; clarifying accountabilities; identifying and managing risks, conflicts and barriers and utilizing management and financial controls to enable focused investment.
- Helps to develop an enterprise level of understanding of the most critical customer touchpoints across the customer journey that drive real value to the customer and the enterprise.
- Acts as key stakeholder and consultant in customer experience impacting initiatives across the company, advises on prioritization and design, and measures outcomes
- Identify, analyze and manage anticipated resistance
- Leading complex cross-divisional projects with strategic, group-wide or international relevance, taking into account available resources as well as qualitative, procedural, economic, technological, and temporal conditions
- Steering cooperation with the parties involved in the project (internally, externally, and internationally) as well as with contact persons of the external customers
- Implementation of complex project audits and reviews
- Selection and justification of the optimal solution for systematic and early detection of project risks in cross-sectoral projects
- Supervise the compliance with agreed deliveries and services from contract closing to declaration of total acceptance by the customer in cross-divisional projects
- Develop and carry out sustainable benchmarking and best practive studies, analyze results and demonstrate needs for action on
- Initiate decisions about new concepts, strategies, key topics, and business areas
Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
The role as Customer Experience Project Manager (m/f/d) requires in particular:
- University degree in design, additional master’s degree in business is a plus.
- 8 years of work experience in multinational corporations with diverse cultures and markets at least 4 years in a similar position
- Experience in a customer-centric business, leading project teams to define and execute digital roadmap, experience in GAFA or another Telco is a plus.
- Proven successes in the development and implementation of successful customer-centric strategies based on a distinctive methodological competence in design and strategy.
- Strong experience in making Customer Experience measurable implementing VoC and Analytics Platforms
- Experience in cross-functional and customer-centric E2E development of innovative products and services in functional and disciplinary overall responsibility
- The ability to communicate effectively successfully across all levels within the organization, including board level
- Expert knowledge in budget and cost management
- Expert knowledge in holistic view development
- Advanced knowledge in people development and professional understanding
- Expert knowledge in project management, quality management, requirements management
- Expert knowledge in risk management and stakeholder management
- Expert knowledge in conflict management and leading agile project teams
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there