FOCUS: User Experience Design
For our industry leading innovation area, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior UX Designer (m/f/d) with broad experience in the design of digital products and outstanding experiences.
The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to drive experience quality an d customer centric innovation across the portfolio of Deutsche Telekom.
- Work as an experience leader and quality gate keeper in innovation projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Act as expert on our products and customer journeys and offer exceptional customer service, proactively spotting problems before the occur
- Conception and visualization of information through structured tools like information architecture, storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements
- Generating and communicating strategic analysis and business insights incl. validation of customer value
- Transform business creation of innovative, strategically-driven visual design work from pitch to service/product requirements, market trends and user needs into intelligent visual systems
- Continuous improvement of design processes, knowledge sharing and tools for measurable increases in productivity and product quality
- Create innovative, strategically-driven visual design work from pitch to service/product, including conception, design and support of digital projects
- Development of prototypes in hardware and software, including mentoring and coaching of Junior designers
Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
The role as Senior UI Designer (m/f/d) with focus on User Experience Design requires in particular:
- Master’s degree in design and 8+ years of experience with background in UX/Design, Research and Strategy or Planning
- A thought leader with ability to inspire team members with Up-to-date knowledge of the newest UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- The ability to communicate effectively successfully across all levels within the organization, including board level, influencing key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making process
- Expert knowledge in customer journey understanding
- Expert knowledge in design, development, prototyping and software understanding
- Expert knowledge in requirements management and market intelligence (business and industry)
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.