Focus: Service Design
As a holistic thinker with a focus on digital eco systems and innovative business models, you will define best experience for our customers across our portfolio. You work on a broad range of innovative products together with product management, business partners and technologists. You will represent a different way of working – human-centered and iterative – by collaborating in multidisciplinary teams, solving problems by designing compelling and customer centric solutions.
- Identification of critical business opportunities (both short and long term) that enable transformational change across the enterprise.
- Decompose ambiguous strategic goals into clear customer centric propositions and services; ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Devising and executing transformative digital/multi-channel customer experience strategies with a focus on improving customer experiences.
- Serve as a leader and key team member in client projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Definition and development of user experience strategies and strategic design of customer journeys for specific digital products/services, taking into account user requirements and current technical trends; in addition, conducting customer interviews as a basis for software solution design (personas, storyboard, etc.) and conducting design thinking workshops
- Presenting strategic concepts and user experience outputs to stakeholders and Top management, leading and inspiring change and innovation against the headwinds of existing culture, processes, and incentives and across multiple departments.
- Transfer of business needs and user desires into creative solutions for a unique user experience, ensuring the successful completion of design tasks and the preparation of relevant outcome documents at all stages
- Conception and cross-channel development of interaction design; development of interactive prototypes
- design management of the project teams in user-oriented software developments, taking into account the implementation techniques
- User Experience Coach and sparring partner for other experience managers and stakeholders from other departments
Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
The role as Senior Experience Designer (m/f/d) with focus on Service Design requires in particular:
- Master’s degree in design or comparable and 8+ years of experience with background in Service or UX Design and Strategy or Planning
- Capture clear and concise strategy in the design context to solve complex problems
- Experience in cross-functional and customer-centric E2E development of innovative products and services in functional and disciplinary overall responsibility
- Creative, but also analytical and economic thinking skills with an entrepreneurial mindset, not afraid to get into the details
- Experience in translating technical inventions into end to end customer experiences, driving true innovation from the customer's point of view
- Customer centric mindset: having the mindset and experience to understand exactly what customers need and want
- Proven successes in the development and implementation of successful customer-centric strategies based on a distinctive methodological competence in design and strategy.
- Expert knowledge in commercial understanding, strategy development and market intelligence (business and industry)
- Expert Knowledge in customer centricity, holistic view development
- Expert knowledge in design, concept development, process understanding, stakeholder management and technology understanding
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there