Univertity/Master degree in Computer Science preferred ore relevant technical experties
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in the area of network security, application security, pentesting
- Strong Linux skills
- Solid scripting and/or programming experience (e.g. Python, Go)
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (e.g. Ansible)
- Cloud, Virtualization and Containerization (Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience and knowledge in analysis of internal and external IT threats
- Familiar with microservices and API-driven communication
English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Communication skills – excellent
- Result oriented
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
Other soft skills, competences:
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Hands-on security hacking experience, e.g. Red team exercises, Capture the Flag,...
- Experience with E2E delivery (installation, configuration, integration, operations) of Linux-based systems – e.g. web servers, load-balancers, databases, clustered HA systems, firewalls...
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience with one of the following scripting languages - e.g. Python, Golang, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Familiar with OWASP
- Preferred (not all required, hands-on):
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Experience with cloud services (Amazon, Heroku, GCE/GKE, Openstack, VMWare)
- Experience with Containers (Docker, k8s)
- Experience with Automation Frameworks (e.g. Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet)
- Experience with git, github, gitlab, cicd
- Expert level understanding in at least one core area of Information Security
- Experience using various penetration testing tools (such as, BurpSuite, Metasploit, Nessus, etc.) on Windows and Linux
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.