- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- More than five years’ experience in area of platforms design and testing, competence in IP network engineering
- Operational experience in IP network trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced technical environment with increasing support demands and complexity
- Solid understanding of TCP / IP networking concepts
- Knowledge of different network troubleshooting tools (tcpdump, Wireshark, etc.)
- Experience in the following networking technologies and standards: IP Routing, Access Control, Quality-of-Service, Local Area Network (LAN), Metropolitan Area Network (MAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Network Monitoring and Logging, Network Security, Network Virtualization, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Core Network Services (DNS, DHCP, NTP), Network Tapping
- Experience with routing platforms, routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS), firewalls, load-balancers and VPNs (IPSec, VPLS, MPLS)
- Some understanding of application protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, SIP, SIGTRAN, Diameter)
- Practical experience with carrier grade routing hardware and software from major vendors like Fortinet, Alteon, Juniper, Cisco or Huawei. Knowledge of open-source software network solutions (e.g. Strongswan) will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of / experience in scripting and automation (Python/Perl, Git, etc.) to eliminate repetitive operational tasks; a good understanding of DevOps culture
- Experience in cloud environments (Openstack) is a plus
- CCNA/CCNP or equivalent certification preferred
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio, Project) – advanced
- Strong intercultural collaboration, ability to work in diverse remote team
- Ability to work according to structured methods, following roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Open minded for new ways of working
- Innovative thinking
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Flexibility to travel
- Flexibility for on-call 24/7 standby duty
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will steer and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies.
To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.