- Degree in Telecommunications and/ or Computer Science.
- Over 3 years of experience as an Information security engineer
- Understanding of cryptographic primitives and their underlying principles understanding of networking protocols
- Knowledge of Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Understanding of Agile Development processes
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Application security and encryption technologies
- Knowledge of Subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards
- Strong intercultural collaboration, ability to work in diverse remote team
- Proactive and positive attitude towards new developments
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and cooperation skills
- Ability to plan and execute projects within the planned budget, in the predefined quality and keeping deadlines
- Ability to work according to structured methods, following roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Open minded for new ways of working
- Innovative thinking
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will steer and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies.
To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.