- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- Experience with virtualization technologies in Linux based environments (hypervisor and/or container-based virtualization)
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking and network security
- Experience in one or more of the following DevOps tools: Gitlab, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Git, Gerrit, Ansible
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
Experience in one or more of the following areas
- Public/Private Cloud Architectures (Openstack)
- Linux/Unix operating system knowledge and shell scripting.
- Working within an Agile environment a plus
- IP protocols
- Familiarity with one or more scripting/programming languages and/or tools such as: C++, C, MySQL, Perl, JAVA, Python is a big plus.
- CI/CD processes and tools (GitLab, Ansible, Kubernetes, Tosca, Jenkins, Maven)
- Strong Protocol Knowledge of SIP, Diameter, INAP, SOAP, LDAP, Camel
- Working knowledge in CS core and IMS domains, mainly in VoLTE/VoWiFi, SIP
- Hands-on experience in platforms like Linux
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.