The project is a set of applications that are used in sales organizations to serve the customers of Telekom. There are several web applications as well as the applications providing webservices.
The main features of the applications are:
• Common view of the customer data for the distributors of Telekom.
• A general customer identification / contract overview.
• Reduction of the system complexity and standardization of management for mobile / fixedline processes for dealers, telesales and alternative distributors.
The project has got a requirement to build up the new application for Telekom shops to be used by sales people which work on tablet PCs to serve customers. The main features will be searching and identification of a customer, graphically drag and drop and shifting of existing or new contracts/tariffs/options and connecting them; consulting of a customer about handsets, tariffs, options, accessories, prices in their combination; checkout process. The application will be based on an existing multi-tier Java-architecture with Java/Spring-based backends. The Web Frontend will be implemented with HTML 5, CSS 3 and Angular 6. The interface between Frontend and Backends will be implemented via REST services. Development process is Agile. The team size including development, testing, analysis is about 50 people located mostly St.Pete but also in Germany. The application launch is: phase 1 - July, 2018; phase 2 - July 2019. The application will continue extending functionality after the phase 2 launch.
We are searching for the developers/testers/devops engineers who will help to the team to reach the challenging targets.
- Take part in implementing of big Java application;
- Management and further development of Docker infrastructure;
- Configuring CI\CD proccess with Gitlab CI;
- Providing and maintenance of software tools like Gitlab, Nexus, Jenkins, JIRA, Grafana, ELK;
- Work with build tools like Gradle and Maven;
- Supporting development and test teams;
- Providing guidlines for the development.
- OS: Centos\RHEL;
- CI\CD tools: Gitlab CI, Jenkins (at least one);
- Version control tools: Git;
- Programming: bash, python;
- Configuration management tools: ansible, puppet, salt (at least one);
- Knowledge of SQL;
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of Java and Java application servers;
- Monitoring tools: ELK, Grafana, Zabbix;
- Java Build tools: Gradle, Maven (at least one);
- Containerization: Docker (knowledge of k8s or openshift is a big plus);
- DB: Oracle or Postrgressql.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.