Do you want to change the world? Do it with us!
Be IP Expert at Deutsche Telekom!
Being the leading European ICT company, Deutsche Telekom undertakes to diminish the distance between the present and the future, people and opportunities. It is our underlying role to provide digital experience to our customers by means of state-of-the-art technologies. For that, we need professionals, who are dedicated to technological advancement, and can contribute by their work to the continuous renewal of ICT.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- Provide technical leadership for strategic international technology projects
- Support development of network architecture, design and internal standards including document preparation in an international company environment
- Lead technical RFI, RFP and RFQ activities including preparation and evaluation of documents and vendor responses, contract and frame-work document preparation in an inter-department and international environment
- Deliver presentations with audiences of all levels of technical knowledge
Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
We need you, if you have:
- University degree
- Very good Knowledge of IP routing, switching and security
- Large service provider (ISP or Telco) architecture / design experience required (5+ years)
- Profound IP architecture, design, test and evaluation knowledge
You are our ideal candidate, if you have:
- Understanding of network economics and business drivers and experience in technical business cases creation and execution
- Proven track record in project management
- Fluent English language skills (daily communication)
- Ability to work in international and cross functional teams
- Willingness to travel
You are a preferred applicant, if you have:
- Thorough understanding and experience in an IP/MPLS switched / routed environment, including knowledge of relevant protocols, especially TCP/IP, IPSec, IPv6, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS L2 & VPN, Ethernet, Optical, QoS and VXLAN
- Data Centre technologies and topologies expertise beneficial
In return, you can:
- Receive a wide range of fringe benefits (laptop, mobile, individual training budget, cafeteria, insurance, holiday options etc.)
- Be eligible to our employee discount rates
- Work in a multinational and modern environment
- Arrange your working hours on your own, even opting for partial telework
- Continuously develop your expertise and obtain competitive professional knowledge
- Attend different trainings
- Be part of a dynamic team
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.