As a Test Automation Engineer, you will participate in a fast paced development team, building testautomation framework and and implementing automated regression test in web applications. This is a technical position that requires writing code to improve product quality through test automation. Your main responsibility will be to support test automation efforts and growth in several aspects of software delivery.
- Demonstrably solid testing skills, with exposure to test automation.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of highly functional, robust and scalable automated tests.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product through the maintenance of our existing test automation suites and automation of new and existing features, following architecture and design standards.
- Through the application of development standards and quality technologies, ensure the product is robust and failure scenarios are considered and refactored.
- Collaborate with manual Test Team, Development and Architectural functions to deliver software with a focus on high quality.
- Contribute to team efficiency initiatives
IT Services Hungary
- University/College degree in the field of IT is essential
- ISTQB Foundation / (technical) Advanced certificate is advantage
- Extensive knowledge of programming language such as Python, VBScript
- Testautomation Tools, HP QTP / UFT, Selenium Robotframework
- Fluent English knowledge expected
- min. 3-5 years of experience in performance Testing field or in related area
- Good thinking and analyzing skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different teams
- Proactive, able to keep deadlines
- Open for innovative technologies
- Continue to learn, team player
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
- Young and friendly team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages (parallel English and German),
- Career opportunities within the company
- Modern and comfortable working environment in Infopark