As Expert Diagnostics, you organize Assessment Centers & Development Centers and take part intensively in the selection process.
Our team is a very open team, happy to support and welcome new members. We are multinational, diverse and well skilled in all different types of trainings (agile working, Project Management, ISO certified, coaches).
Work is f2f and becomes also more digital, new formats of working are established (like telepresence usage in Assessment Centern and Development Centern).
This position may be attractive for you, if you would be happy to work on the following tasks:
- Developing and agreeing concepts and regulations for selection/diagnostic procedures; planning and implementing measures based on the specialist requirements
- Designing new, complex selection procedures, as face to face or digital solutions
- Moderating systematic HR selection (also for candidates of different international origins, partly incl. management level) and using aptitude diagnostics methods to perform HR selection (also especially for key positions), if necessary performing a virtual selection procedure (AC/DC); Preparing and presenting results and recommendations for action for management
- Managing projects and working in virtual divers teams
Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
In detail we are looking for someone who:
- Has a very confidence inspiring and autonomous way of managing and planning topics, including in virtual and international teams
- Has excellent networking skills in order to also drive issues forward multinational
- Is able to use new communication and collaboration methods actively
- Has experience of creating new assessment center tools (e.g. digital/virtual)
- Likes working in a virtual team
- Has the availability to travel min. 25-50% of the working hours
- Is fluent in English and Hungarian
In return, you can:
- Receive a wide range of fringe benefits
(laptop, mobile phone, individual training budget, cafeteria, insurance, etc.)
- Be eligible to our Telekom employee discount rates
- Arrange your working hours on your own, even opting for partial telework
- Work in a multinational and modern environment
- Continuously develop your expertise and obtain competitive professional knowledge
- Be part of an international, dynamic team
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.