JOB DESCRIPTION, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configuring, operation and troubleshooting of customers managed ICT services like Firewall, LAN and Wi-Fi.
- Cooperation on design of technical solutions for security and network infrastructure.
- Technical support for nonstandard custom solutions.
- Implementing new services / products
- The candidate should:
- Be responsible for implementing and testing new managed services
- Participate on development of new service within team responsibility, provide a relevant feedback
- Coordinate project related activities within the team.
- Your target platforms:
- Fortinet, CheckPoint, Cisco and Aruba
- Able to work within the team.
- Readiness to learn new things.
- Responsibility, reliability, independence, stress-resistance.
- Knowledge of English at least on immediate level.
- Technical background in areas of security in data networks – FW configuration, TCP/IP, switching, routing and dynamic routing.
- Knowledge of Certificates and Certification authorities
- CCNP, CheckPoint, CCSA/CCSE will be advantage