Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are currently looking for a Costing Manager to join our team located in Barcelona.
Purpose of the Function:
The Business Controlling for Portfolio Units of T-Systems International GmbH builds the instance for comprehensive evaluations and commercial responsibility of big and smaller deals (up to 200m€) within the pre-sales phase of different Portfolio Units.
Costing Manager specifically contributes to the success of T-Systems´ projects by taking on costing responsibility within deals inclusive an essential effect on market success, growth and profitability of T-Systems
- Costing Manager in outsourcing sales projects worldwide, main focus Europe
- Overall costing project lead for the different solutions of Portfolio Units in the area of deals with standardized scope- and delivery models
- Responsible for production cost case evaluation and management, technical KPI and technical risk assessment (including mitigation) and all production cost related commercial questions
- Preparation, quality assurance and approval of cost and business case.
- Application of standardized methods, procedures and tools for cost case calculations and overall production cost evaluations
- Validation of formal and quality related aspects of cost calculation, risk assessment, cost case relevant KPIs, delivery model and technical solution, delivery capability based on given cost case.
- Costing Consulting, providing and securing deal transparency for Regional Management and decision makers
- Financial consulting, providing and securing deal transparency for the management and decision makers
- Generation of a comprehensive commercial deal view for the management
- Analysis of cost efficiency and risk, including possible actions to mitigate risks in business model
Key Challenges & Complexity:
- Generation of a comprehensive costing view for the management decision boards in cooperation with the responsible Finance Lead of the respective Portfolio Unit
- Overall cost and business case responsibility
- Analysis of cost and business case KPIs, efficiency and risk, including possible actions to mitigate risks
- Ensure the financial health of T-Systems
Power of Decision:
- Determination of cost and business case model including calculation guideline based on and in alignment with T-Systems Standards
- University degree in economics, business administration, computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as technical solution and/or calculation manager or commercial project manager or comparable function
- Work experience in international deals / multinational environment
- Know-how in calculation methodology, finance and accounting
- Project management know-how
- English business fluent (written and spoken) is key qualification
- Open minded to work in contract law
- Experience in IT and TC-related areas as this position requires a combination of financial and IT knowledge
- Intermediate skills in administration of IT-systems e.g. database, server administration, workplace or telecommunication operation
- Experienced in using MS Office applications; very good knowledge in Excel is a must.
- Worldwide mobility (on project level) is precondition
- Project oriented. Flexible workload.
- Team player, supports colleagues, encourages active cooperation and exchange of knowledge with neighbouring units.
- Ability to work across various cultures and across company boundaries within T-Systems International GmbH.
With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 43,700 employees, and external revenue of 7.9 billion euros (2016), T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT).
T-Systems offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet.
T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.