We are looking for experienced Business Analyst (AD) to join our new "T-M@GIC" project. The "T-M@GIC" project is about development of a new product for Deutsche Telekom.
The project is engaged in fulfillment process and data processing for the first mile for FTTx rollout. Proposed solution meets modern technology requirements.
First project phase is prototyping - it was successfully completed recently. Strategical plans consider further project application development till 2020.
If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in working in international team, we are looking forward to see you in our project!
The "T-M@GIC" project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices.
- Validation User Stories in backlog;
- Clarification User Stories with stakeholder and tracking open issues / topics;
- Documentation design decisions and result of backlog refinement meetings;
- Documentation result of development (Interfaces, components, UML, Domain models, yaml);
- Working with wireframes and mockups;
- Define/Design data models;
- Support development team in functional questions during sprint and sprint preparation;
- Validate implementation result from functionality point of view.
- Understanding of Telekom business (eTOM), DT specifics as a plus;
- Knowledge in integration patterns, microservice architecture, REST API design;
- Expertise in domain data modelling;
- OpenAPI, TMF OpenAPI API as a plus;
- Expertise in requirements management (specially in Agile) and non-functional requirements;
- Experience in Scrum (as a part of scrum team);
- Expected that he have at least 1+ year experience in similar position.
- English (upper-intermediate);
- German is a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.