As member of the Telekom Security Team you will play a major role in the design, implementation and maintenance projects of coherent set of policies, processes and systems to handle the security, risks and controls pertinent to the company’s information assets, thus ensuring acceptable levels of information security risk.
- Pursue and review of requirements regarding structure and processes of ECM and BCM in the group national and international
- Further development of ECM and BCM in the group
- Support of measures for coping incidents and crisis
- Representing the chapter BCM/ECM towards internal and external customers
- Updating groupwide regulations regarding ECM and BCM considering relevant group policies and legal requirements.
- Support the rollout of relevant ECM/BCM tools in the group
- Shaping, preparing and supporting BCM audits
- Operationalization and steering of BCM/ECM in the business units of Deutsche Telekom
- Controlling and realization of BCM/ECM in the units by testing the implemented measures, e. g. BCM/ECM tests, reviews etc.
IT Services Hungary
- University/High school degree in Security Management / Informatics / Engineering / Economics / Cyber security / Project management or a comparable qualification
- English and German knowledge (fluent at least in one, intermediate in the second language)
- IT Security / Security Management basics
- Experience in ECM and/or BCM especially in the setup of a ECM and/or BCM in large enterprises
- Distinct knowledge and experience in national and international projects
- Distinct conceptional and analytical capabilities and consulting experience
- Teamwork, self-confidence and diplomatic skills
- Intercultural competence and experience
- BCM / ECM certifications (CBCM, CECMI, ISO 22301, 27001, ...)
- CISM certification
- Project Management knowledge (PMP, PRINCE2, etc)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!