- Knowledge of typical Architecture activities (Requirements management, write High Level Designs, discussing and presenting solutions, provide effort estimates).
- Knowledge of TOGAF (preferably also Agile/ITIL/PRINCE/…)
- Knowledge of at least 4 of the following areas:
- Hosting (VMware, Wintel, Linux, Hyperconverged),
- Databases (Oracle & SQL)
- Storage (HDS, NetApp, EMC),
- Networking (switching, routing, firewall),
- Security & Compliance incl. Monitoring/Logging
- Knowledge of HybridCloud, including Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon (AWS).
- Knowledge of Citrix on-premise, Citrix Cloud
- Strong focus on Application Management/Delivery
- Knowledge of Security Standards (ISO 2700x, ESARIS preferred), required for all design work (including Cloud)
Preferably experience with working on large(r) accounts (international). preferred: Oil & Gas
- Team player, good self-reflection (add value to the team and team maturity, ability to drive/motivate/support the team)
- Able to work effectively with other teams (in SGA and with T-System Central)
- Open-minded, pro-active
- Coaching attitude
Getting it done (within the rules and processes) mentality
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.