Communications Trainee will be responsible to support the daily operations of Communications Department with the followings:
- Performing administrative tasks.
- You will prepare articles, edit the company intranet site, prepare online documents, presentations and other communication materials.
- Support the organization of internal / external events with other colleagues and the Event Manager.
- Help internal campaigns by using the company’s communication tools.
IT Services Hungary
- Active student status
- Able to work 20-30 hours/week
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP systems services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards ”Investor of the Year” (2008 and 2015) and ”Employer of the Year” (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014, our company has also won the Superbrands award multiple times, while most recently IT Business gave us the title ”The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals to become part of our continuously developing and growing company!