As Dual Master Junior Expert Information Systems & IT Security, the following varied tasks in an ideal combination of theory and practice await you:
- Supporting the business departments in the creation of technical concepts or recording the requirements
- Support in developing solutions and implementing them
- Participation in the development itself and development of IT security requirements for application development
- Support in penetration tests
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of a security management system based on existing security policies
- Management of IT security incidents
- Creation of IT security reports
You hold a bachelor's degree - preferably in computer science or business informatics - and would like to further develop your already acquired knowledge in the field of IT security and information system consulting and gain practical experience.
Additionaly you possess the following skills and experience:
- You already have some knowledge of system administration (Microsoft or Linux), of network administration or of other IT security technologies.
- You are interested in risk management methods, including risk measurement and assessment, and reliability testing and monitoring
- Ideally, you have initial experience in consulting
- Basically, you should have a strong affinity with software security and the implementation and monitoring process of security frameworks
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You have good communication skills and your German and English skills are fluent in your business
BUYIN is the procurement joint venture between Deutsche Telekom and Orange is Europe’s largest procurement organization in the ICT industry, with two operative companies based in Bonn and Paris as well as a Holding company in Brussels.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets.
Within BuyIn, the department Information Systems & Processes is in charge of providing the best-in-class digital environment – network infrastructure, equipment and apps – and processes to BuyIn employees & stakeholders.
Within the team of Information Systems & Processes we offer you the possibility to obtain a practice-oriented dual master´s program in cooperation with the Steinbeis Center of Management and Technology (SCMT). The SCMT Master “Business Information Systems” combines your duties and responsibilities within your job with a two year lasting Master’s program.
You would like to gain valuable practical experience in a globally acting procurement joint venture in the field of the telecommunications industry and at the same time acquire the business and technical connections in an extra-occupational study? You see your future in an innovative procurement company and it tempts you to transform business models and solutions into a digital world?
Join our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
Special Needs candidates will be considered preferentially in case of equal qualification.