As an Intern in the Connected Life Services Team, you provide analysis on the Internet of Things (IOT) market trends and players to support the development of the BuyIn IoT purchasing strategy. Additionaly you support the performance management of the category.
- In concrete, this includes the following duties:
- Collect data from multiple sources (news, analysts reports, vendors, DT and Orange Affiliates, BuyIn,…).
- Analyze the data and provide insight and report on selected segments of IOT.
- Support the team in the definition of the global category strategy and the specific project sourcing strategy.
- Contribute to the communications of the category,
- take active role in the organization of a community of co-operating experts working across the Natcos in the IoT area.
- Contribute to the Demand Planning process: review and allocate demands, define baseline for key IoT projects.
- Contribute to simulation-based business model analysis to evaluate co-operation scenarios.
- Monitor the financial performance/saving reporting.
You are enrolled at a university in the area of Business Administration, Technology, Marketing or a comparable major.
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills, and ability to think out of the box.
- Structured and well-organized.
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to new and challenging tasks.
- Autonomous, curious and proactive team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent skills in English (verbal and writing). Knowledge of speaking German and / or French is an advantage.
- Interest in technology and gadgets is very helpful.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets.
In our business, we create innovative IT and telecommunications solutions. Flat hierarchies, a medium-sized company structure, simple workflows: BuyIn gives you the opportunity to actively realize your potential in an innovative and flexible working environment.
Join our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
Special Needs candidates will be considered preferentially in case of equal qualification.