As Intern in the Information Systems & Processes department, you will have the following duties:
- Gathering/Recording of IS requirements
- Development of the solution description and implementation of the solution
- Carrying out the tests and phase and support acceptance
- Support in defining of a BuyIn security policy and ensure adherence by the relevant actors
- Support the implementation and the continuously improvement of a security management system based on the security policy
- Assistance in maintaining the IT security risk map
- Support the operational teams
- Support in managing IT security incidents
- Produce IT security reports
You have finished basic studies (semester 4+), ideally with a bachelor´s degree in the area of Information Technology, Computer Science or similar. You also possess the following skills and experience:
- First expertise in network administration and security
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux systems administration with focus on security and access control
- Strong affinity for software security and the implementation and monitoring process of security frameworks
- Interest in risk management methodologies, including risk measurement and assessment, and assurance testing and monitoring
- Good communication skills
- You have excellent language skills in English, German and preferably French
WORKING FOR BUYIN
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets. Within BuyIn, the department Information Systems & Processes is in charge of providing the best-in-class digital environment – network infrastructure, equipment and apps – and processes to BuyIn employees & stakeholders.
In our business, we create innovative IT and telecommunications solutions. Flat hierarchies, a medium-sized company structure, simple workflows: BuyIn gives you the opportunity to actively realize your potential in an innovative and flexible working environment.
Join our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
Special Needs candidates will be considered preferentially in case of equal qualification.