CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed. Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product. Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen). Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Maintenance and improvement of cloud infrastructure
- Infrastructure automation
- Close work with development/test teams
- Administering RHEL / CentOS or other *nix OS.
- Knowledge of scripting language (shell, Python, etc.).
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience in setting up CI (Jenkins).
- Experience with Git, Docker, Nginx.
- Experience with configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible.
- Technical English (spoken/written).
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge in monitoring and alerting area (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK). - Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Kafka. - Experience with public cloud platforms.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.