The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our customers.
In the Open Telekom Cloud Delivery, we have broken new ground and created an environment in which a completely new type of product based on open source community software is driven forward with the procedures and principles of a community approach. Lean structures, agile and innovative methods and procedures as well as an extremely innovation-driven environment determine our actions.
With this dynamic and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business area in the Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by the delivery of innovative solutions from our platforms and we are consistently focused on this goal. Together with our platform partner and other partners from the OpenStack Ecosystem, we are working sustainably on the further development of the platform. Security and quality aspects are incorporated into the development right from the start in order to create a highly innovative and attractive public cloud product based on German and European security and data protection standards.
We are looking for you to join our team: people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for technology and who will master this challenge together with us.
Would you like to work in international Scrum development teams from different cultures?
Do you like flat hierarchies, and do you have an independent working style?
Do you like varied challenges in dynamic agile teams?
Then you are the right person for us.
As "Senior Architect Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments in cloud and container technology based on OpenStack. You are able to understand the network concept and interoperability of high availability. You drive the further development of the OpenStack cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- You plan and drive automation using common automation frameworks.
- You will be involved in the design, operation and further development of OpenStack - future PaaS/SaaS features (e.g. Serverless, Edge, Hybrid, AI) of the Open Telekom Cloud using agile development methods (DevOps) in close contact with the manufacturers.
- You work enthusiastically and hands-on directly on the technology.
- You participate in the further development of platform architecture.
- You will prepare materials for presentations and advise management on technology decisions.
IT Services Hungary
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Past experience with OpenSource projects is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools)
- Agile mindset.
- Willingness to create proof-of-concepts with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
- Expert knowledge in software design
- Excellent ability to assess technical solutions and to make the necessary decisions when solving them.
- Fluent English, written and spoken
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.