- Reports to PVG Cluster responsible and Head of MCS SK.
- Cafeteria - individual benefit,
- Trainings and development opportunities,
- Discounts at various providers in Košice,
- Possibility of Home office,
- Pension savings contribution,
- Meal vouchers contribution,
- Extra vacation days,
- Young and enthusiastic working environment,
- Diversity Program,
- Health Weeks,
- Sport Activities,
- Weekend Events,
- Work life Coaching,
- Doctors at workplace,
- Credit card,
- Metro card,
- Referral bonus /financial/,
- Rotations possibilities.
- Management - Master's degree,
- Order and Operation Management - 3 years of experience,
- English - Advanced (C1),
- German - Upper intermediate (B2),
IT Technical Skills
- Application lifecycle overview - Expert - 2 years of experience,
- OS and networking overview - Intermediate - 1 years of experience,
- Technology trends awareness - Intermediate - 3 years of experience,
- Communication Skills - Advanced - 3 years of experience,
- Leadership Skills - Advanced - 3 years of experience,
- Escalation management - Advanced - 3 years of experience,
- Results Oriented - Advanced - 3 years of experience,
- Problem Solving - Advanced - 4 years of experience,
- Financial Know-how - Basic - 2 years of experience,
- ITIL overview - Intermediate - 2 years of experience,
- Intercultural experience - Intermediate - 3 years of experience,
- Fluency in English and German is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years in management experience required, including working in a global environment.
- Experience with IT operation is strongly preferred.
- Commercial experience and acumen.
- Project management skill-set and open mindset.
- Intercultural experience needed, preferably with Germany,
- Ability to make a decision based on incomplete information.
Minimum monthly salary is 1200 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.