We are looking for a new colleague into our team, who will be responsible for engineering and testing of of eVA Faultmanagement (IBM Netcool). We expect you to have a positive attitude, be a problem solver and a team player in a multicultural environment.
IT Services Hungary
- At least BSc degree
- 3+ years relevant experience
- At least intermediate English language knowledge
- Intermediate German language knowledge is an advantage
- General knowledge of IP-Networks
- General knowledge of Linux
- Ability to manage, educate, develop and consult with internal clients
- Strategic problem solver
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to interact positively with employees in a multicultural environment
- CISCO, CCNA
- Knowledge in using and administrating the IBM Tivoli Netcool suite
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!