As "Senior Engagement Manager (m/f/d)" you have the full process responsibility for the Bid Process until Handover to T&T / Account Team for all deals led by Complex Deal Management and you are the contact partner for Customers Buying Team Program Manager.
You have tho following tasks:
- Prepares a proper deal qualification together with the Deal Manager and supports Deal Manager in defining the fitting sales strategy and value proposition
- Assembles and mobilizes the team & all resources and decides on team membership
- Accountable for timely escalations to Stakeholders / Boards as appropriate and for bringing sales, service, production and corporate perspectives on the deal to consensus; defines and controls the bid budget
- Plans and manages all operational and organizational tasks/processes in deals owned by Complex Deal Management and is responsible for driving all necessary actions to assess the opportunity (Strategic Selling) in depth before, at start and along the bidding process
- Managing collaboration with the (internal and external) units involved in the deal and manages major milestones and sub-projects by prioritizing of main activities
- Evaluates progress and results of the deal phases, e.g. RFP phase, due diligence, negotiation and is responsible for customer-facing and internal deal documentations
T-Systems International GmbH
You have a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent with years of professional experience, at least 10 years of experience in the European technology industry with many years of experience in sales and proven sales success and more than 5 years experience in successfully handling large / complex sales transactions.
In addition, you can convince with the following skills:
• Proven experience in presales-based acquisition management with a deep knowledge of complex ICT infrastructures, application outsourcing projects and / or mergers and acquisitions
• Extensive and in-depth knowledge of other industries
• Excellent knowledge of various project management methods and their applicability in tendering processes
• Certification in the application of common PM standards (eg PMI-PMP, APMP, Prince2, etc.)
Our ICT services place us in one of the most dynamic markets worldwide. We use innovative technology to develop compelling ICT-solutions for multinational companies and public institutions. Our goal is to help our customers to become even more successful.