CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Work with the product in a scrum team;
- Analyze the existing documentation;
- Design and develop automated backend tests on Java, based on project documentation;
- Execute automated test cases and analyze the results;
- Maintain and improve existing tests;
- Enhance test coverage when new features are implemented;
- Contribute to test documentation.
- 2+ years experience in Java
- Database basic experience (SQL, NoSQL);
- Experience with Linux as advanced user
- CI experience (Git, Jenkins);
- Experience with Maven to manage projects;
- English: spoken/written. It could be not perfect but you must be able to speak
Nice to have
- Experience in QA automation
- Dealing with microservices;
- Knowledge of REST;
- Experience with Kafka
Our technology stack includes many things, but it is not limited, so the rest you will be able to learn at work.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.