We are looking for a PMO (Project Management Officer) who will provide assistance in administrative and financial issues within one of our department (ca.100+ employees).
• administrative support for Program Managers and Line Managers;
• assist in financial issues: financial forecasts, revenue accruals, spent hours, SAP (CATS) maintenance;
• support Legal Department in invoicing and contracting processes;
• monitor and maintain project capacity plans;
• prepare official notes;
• keep track of budgets and resources.
• higher education;
• good English (spoken and written) and German skills (written);
• strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (focus is Excel);
• strong planning and organizing skills;
• good communication skills;
• ability to work in multitasking environment and keep deadlines;
• focus on details, accuracy and logical reasoning.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.