Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for experienced Testers to join our new greenfield "Gigabit" project. The project is about development of a set of new IT Solutions which will support the biggest IT Investment of Deutsche Telekom in Germany: Fiber-To-The-Home.
If you are looking for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in the frontend and/or backend testing, we are looking forward to see you in our project! Gigabit project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services.
Language: Java Se, SQL.
Frameworks and technologies: REST, Soap, XML, XSD, WSDL, Selenium WD(Selenide), XPath, HTML, Page Object Pattern.
Application Server (or Servlet container): JBoss.
Version Control: Git.
Database and migration tool: Oracle.
Build tool: Maven.
IDE: SOAP UI, IDEA or Eclipse.
- Testing with Scrum model
- Manual and automated (optional) testing
- Test creation based on requirements analysis
- Test execution
- Experience in testing complicated business logic of enterprise level systems
- Experience in back-end and front-end testing
- Understanding of XML and UML, experience in SQL
- Knowledge of eTOM and Telecom technologies will be a plus
- Fluent English, ability to read/understand documentation in German would be an asset
- Experience in working with TestPlan, Risk Management
- Good communication skills
We can offer you:
- Extensive development opportunities
- Meaningful responsibilities from first day
- Excellent benefits and inclusive environment
- Challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to participate in strategic projects and to learn from experience project managers, consultants and experts