Data Intelligence Hub (DIH) is a secure, highly-available and flexible platform for providers and clients of Internet of Things applications.
§ Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
§ Container service, Kubernetes.
§ Microservices Architecture: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud; Vue.js at frontend.
§ Spark, Kafka, Hadoop (HDFS, Hive), Flink, Storm, Cassandra and other distributed systems.
§ Specification is stored in Conflunece, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray add-on. CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
Please visit https://dih.telekom.net/en/ to discover more.
- Leads data engineer team
- Designs, builds, integrates data from various resources into datamarts & warehouses. Builds large scale data processing pipelines
- Leads development of solution design of IOT architecture
- Optimizes performance of big data systems and researching how Spark, Kafka, Hadoop (HDFS, Hive), Flink, Cassandra
- Has advanced experience with big-data eco-system – at least one of them: Hadoop, map/reduce, yarn, Apache Spark, Kafka, Flink, Storm
- Knowledge in mathematics and statistical methods. Understanding of machine learning principles and methods
- Knowledge of privacy and security challenges and solutions in IOT and data analytics, e.g. privacy by design, anonymization, privacy preserving storage
- Experience in deploying and managing large-scale distributed systems
- Strong written and verbal communication competences in English language
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.