Agile Scrum Master
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
Full Time - Regular
- Guides and coaches Scrum Team and Development team to build and follow the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
- Assure Agile rituals efficiently and strictly;
- Be the Agile drive for the entire team
- Collaborate between the Scrum team, product owner and stream leads
- Pragmatic, efficient and delivery focused, acting as owner
- Monitors the level of customer satisfaction, at regular intervals or after each significant delivery of product or service;
- Produces high quality deliverables in terms of both content and presentation;
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used;
- Ensures that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned;
- Good presentation skills & excellent English
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
- A strong understanding of the software development life cycle and have a proven track record as the Scrum Master for teams delivering complex technical projects
- Ability to coach and provide direction to teams that are in the initial stages of adopting the Scrum framework
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Certified Scrum Master with experience utilizing the Scrum framework
- Experience applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Experience with Linux and Cloud hosting / virtualization platforms
- Experience with gitlab
- By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
- To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
- By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
- For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.Service Delivery consists of several service centers which develop and operate voice, data, messaging and ICT services for Deutsche Telekom European markets. Services are produced based on modular and reusable building blocks with standardized interfaces towards national companies of Deutsche Telekom. Pan-Net aims at a lean production model with efficient processes and a close integration of development and operations. The PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.