We are looking for a Performance tester to a Non-Functional department.
We work with different projects of T-systems as a service/expertize team.
The goals of our team:
- on demand performance test development
- collect, aggregate and share best practices, tools, solutions we are using in different teams
- knowledge transfer between teams.
Our technology stack:
- Collaboration with colleagues at different locations
- Analyze non-functional requirements
- Test design and test development
- Perform tests, debug problems, looking for bottlenecks
- Analyze test results, create test reports
- Automation of the testing process.
- Experience in performance testing (2 years).
- Understanding TCP/IP stack, how JVM works
- Understanding Windows/Linux as system administrator
- Experience in bash or PowerShell
- Experience with at least one of the traffic generators:
jmeter, gatling, tsung, yandex-tank, hp load runner
- Experience with at least one of the virtualization technology:
Hyper-v, vmware, docker
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.