In our Team we provide E2E Transaction monitoring environment based on HP/Microfocus products
- E2E Transaction Monitoring -> real User transactions are simulated with robotic software on measurement agents located all over the world to get availability and performance metrics of monitored applications.
- We are looking for a new colleague to support operation and enhancement of monitoring platform
Support the Operations team in the execution of routine maintenance, patching and upgrades of infrastructure components and management systems, as well as installation of new hardware and systems;
- Identify the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation;
- Act as technical lead, solves and coordinates activities across related technologies;
- Create system documentation for installations, configurations, components and relevant updates;
- Diagnose and resolve complex tickets or escalate complex tickets with direct/potential impact related to IT infrastructure
- Restore normal service operation in case of Incident to fulfill SLA/OLA
- Evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority
- Assess actual performance of IT infrastructure against its predicted performance.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support IT service
- Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
- Support operating systems: RedHat and Oracle Linux
- Support monitoring platforms/tools: HP BSM, OMi, APM, Apache
IT Services Hungary
- German: a good, professional command of knowledge is required due to operational activities
- English: medium level of communication skills are advantageous
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Technical documentation skills, able to produce clear and concise documentation
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix’s
- Knowledge of RHEL, Oracle Linux
- Apache, VM, LAMP, WebSecurity
- Monitoring tools knowledge is an advantage. (HP BSM, APM, OMi,)
- Knowledge of Internet, Networking, TCP/IP, Firewall, Ethernet, VLAN and Clustering concept
- 3+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure and/or software development is an advantage but beginners are welcomed too.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools
- Experience in scripting (PHP, Java script, Shell)
- Overview of the ITIL processes is an advantage
- Good team player
- Flexible personality
- Capability to adapt to changing environment
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!