R4T (Robotics for Telekom) is a program for business processes automation. We create software robots based on a customer specification and support a virtual infrastructure for robots running.
Development and testing are performed in a close interaction with Customers.
The team is located in 4 locations: Russia (Saint-Petersburg), Hungary, Slovakia and Germany.
Methodology is Agile.
• Design and develop software robots using RPA (Robotics Process Automation) tools;
• Implement creative RPA solutions and resolve technical problems based on business requirements;
• Perform testing of software robots;
• Interaction with customers;
• Running robots on VDIs;
• Robots documentation;
If you never worked in RPA, but want to know it, we will teach you everything!
• Experience with UML diagrams;
• Experience with SQL databases;
• Experience working in Agile, Kanban methodologies and CI tools;
• Experience with Jira;
• Knowledge of testing basics;
• English (upper intermediate) and German – B2;
• Strong communications skills
• Experience with RPA tools;
• Experience in building SOAP-based web services;
• Experience with Citrix.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.