Without operators none of the applications and services which changed the world in last decade wouldn’t exist. Deutsche Telekom is built to provide IT and telecommunication services worldwide, with millions of customers around the globe relying on our products for personal, business and government applications. Carrier at DATG offers countless opportunities directly impacting fast growing world of one of the key commodities – human communication.
Come and join the product design team at one of the biggest players in the field. As system designer, you will be involved in every stage of the product development process, from implanting the initial idea to production launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of technical skills as well as be able to communicate across boundaries, departmental and regional alike. This position is full-time and based in Prague.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful products
- Design systems and flows providing carrier grade quality applications
- Own and maintain your stake within the solution design
- Partner with PMs, engineers and market researches to oversee the whole product lifecycle.
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions – both verbally and on paper )
- Educational and/or work experience in telecommunications (you should know: how GSM and IP network works, what is involved in call/message exchange, what is hidden under the hood of operator network)
- The ability to work on your own, with “out of the box” mind set (not just 'following' but 'be creative')
- Hands on experience in telco environment is definitely advantage.
- English is must, German and any other foreign language strong advantage. International travel expectancy is 30%.
In return we offer an attractive salary commensurate with experience, very competitive bonus package including company product discounts, possibility to working from home, participation in product trials and many more.