Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Digitization. Simply. Make it happen. That is what Digital Consulting stands for. Developing new digital industry scenarios e.g.in Industry 4.0 or Smart City is the focus of Digital Service Consulting. Digital Technology Consulting address the transformation to digital platforms like Cloud, Big Data, or IoT that enable the industry scenarios. In addition, Digital Organization Consulting deals with capabilities like customer centricity, innovation management, or IT-as-a-Service. To this end we are connecting consulting, design thinking, and architecture capabilities with the innovation power of over 400 researchers from T-Labs. This is complemented with the execution experience of over 1,500 colleagues from Digital Integration.
- Within the context of digitalization develop practical strategies, viable designs that evolve from lab into production together with our clients, consultants, designers, researchers and project experts
- You contribute various capabilities, from design process and methods, to industry specific experiences and technical / technological background knowledge to ensure user centric, creative and agile working in multi-disciplined projects.
- You plan and perform workshops for various complex digital design challenges, being also content wise actively involved in those
- You are actively developing our portfolio "Digital Transformation design"
- Completed studies (BSc/BA, MBA) and mid-term relevant professional experience
- Excellent / very good skills to lead customers and ability to assert oneself, particularly in dealing with middle and top management
- Excellent / very good experience in Design Thinking & Creative Design covering
- Enterprise Architecture Management
- Excellent / very good experience in the context of digitization and innovation
- Excellent / very good consulting-, communication- and presentation skills in German (fluent) and English (fluent - possible CEF Level B2-3)
T-Systems is partnering its customers as they address the digital transformation. The company offers integrated solutions for business customers. The Deutsche Telekom subsidiary offers one-stop shopping: from the secure operation of legacy systems and classical ICT services, the transition to cloud-based services (including international networks, tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects in the Internet of Things. T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.