Team: work in PMO (Project Management Office) Service Team in a project aimed at changes in the company.
- team coordination;
- arrange appointments;
- maintain events for the project in the corporate systems;
- maintain the overall project calendar;
- prepare meetings (order catering + technical equipment of the meeting room in the corporate systems), minutes of meetings, action items tracking;
- set video presence events (via corporate tool);
- customize slides in .ppt presentations;
- Excel overviews and possibly translation from German into English;
- other administrative support for project managers.
- English: upper-intermediate;
- advanced user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- the ability to build effective communication;
- high level of responsibility;
- ability to work effectively in a distributed international team;
- Regular business trips. Once a quater.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Regular business trips to Europe;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.