Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
Full Time - Regular
5 years and more
- Leading complex projects with smaller project budget responsibility and/or sub-project management across divisions and in an international environment, including management/coordination of intern. project members
- Leading smaller projects with strategic relevance for the organizational unit, taking into account available resources as well as qualitative, procedural, economic, technological, and temporal conditions
- Advising management/clients regarding further development of the respective business field
- Selection and justification of the optimal solution for the systematic and early detection of project risks
- Controlling the cooperation with the parties involved in the project (internal, external, group-wide, and international) as well as the client's contact person
- Participation in the evaluation of offers and solution concepts
- Contractual, commercial, legal, and technical assessment of risks in projects in the area of responsibility as well as derivation of fields of action
- I.a. (defined as corporate function)
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Basic knowledge in concept development
- Advanced knowledge in budget and cost management
- Advanced knowledge in holistic view development
- Basic knowledge in people development
- Advanced knowledge in professional understanding
- Expert knowledge in project management
- Expert knowledge in quality management
- Advanced knowledge in requirements management
- Advanced knowledge in resource allocation
- Advanced knowledge in risk management
- Advanced knowledge in stakeholder management
- Advanced knowledge in conflict management
- Advanced abstractive, analytical, criticall & entrepreneurial thinking
- Experience in effective Communications & Presentations
- Advanced cross-functional collaboration
- Advanced customer focus
- Advanced decision making
- Advanced diversity management
- Advanced continuous learning
- Expert ability to organize & to convince
- Advanced strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced strong intercultural skills through international project work.
- University degree with focus on telecommunications, economics or related fields
- More than 5 years of experience in field of activity
- Good understanding of Telco industry strategic developments and trends
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Oulook) – advanced
- MS Project – an advantage
- Flexibility to travel
- Strong communications skills in English (fluent spoken and written)
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is offering an exciting opportunity in diverse international environment for a professional with strong experience in project management.