- University/Master degree in technical/engineering/IT
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- At least 3 years of experience in IT security field
- Advanced Linux skills
- General knowledge of security best practices
- Ability to understand log messages generated by Unix/Linux services, applications and network devices
- Familiar with log management systems and/or SIEM solutions
- Ability to build search queries using regular expressions
- Ability to make concrete progress in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge (avoid “analysis paralysis”)
- Sharp analytical abilities
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Result oriented
- Ability to work as an interface and to collaborate effectively with different groups
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
Other soft skills, competences:
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Advanced configuration of rsyslog, nxlog or other
- Ability to write data parsers using regular expressions
- Advanced user of SIEM system
- Data mining skills
- Ability to define log correlation rules and complex search queries
- Linux expert
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and virtualization
- CISSP, CEH, other with focus on security
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will steer and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies.
To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.