- Ensure customer satisfaction in a pleasant and professional environment that offers superb customer experience.
- Educate customers on product services, focusing on their unique selling point.
- Meet and exceed established sales targets.
- Maximize sales profitability by focusing on Key business initiatives, promotions and offers.
- Complete accounting and paperwork associated with daily sales activities including among others:
a. Order, receive and maintain inventory b. Daily cash management c. Registration forms and customer data to archive.
- Oversee visual merchandizing and in-store displays according to plan
- Analyze transactions to continuously find methods to simplify procedures improve processes and maximize resources
- Handle escalated or sensitive customers issues as needed
- Flexible working time-table through various shifts. It also requires occasional overtimes and weekend and/or evening work.
- Education: University Degree
- Experience: 1-2 years in Retail sales. Knowledge of telephony equipment and technology is mandatory
- Ability to persuade, influence and motivate self and others.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills, accompanied with a high degree of personal integrity.
- Proposes ideas and changes in product services and procedures that can benefit company a lot.
- Maintains a professional appearance and provides a positive company image to the public.
- Proven organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Handsets and PC literate.
- English knowledge.
1.Overall Description of the Company
A place where change means opportunity for progress and innovation. A place where people with the ambition for peak performance can go beyond what is today and create what is tomorrow.
Work and grow with Telekom Albania!
You can apply at www.telekom.com.al until the 25 th of March 2019